Walls are just like floors but higher
My texture is less fancy
Like its real world counterpart, walls are obstacles that prevent movement. However, armed characters can swing their weapons through walls. There also exist hard walls, which are functionally identical to normal walls but do not feature a mosaic pattern away from the wall's edges.
They may come in all colors and shapes, but walls will inevitably block the movement of any creature that tries to walk through them. The only exception is the seep, whose sole domain are walls and doors.
- Walls block the movement of any creature that tries to walk through them.
- Walls block briar, tarstuff, aumtlich beams, evil eye sights, and explosions.
- Seep are the only creature that can exist in the walls.
- The player can destroy walls with a pickaxe.
- The player can teleport to the other side of a one-tile wall with a wall walking accessory.
|Game elements (RPG)|
|Room pieces layer||Floor • Wall • Broken wall • Stairs • Pit • Doors • Trapdoor • Tunnel • Platform • Oremites • Hot tile • Pressure plate • Bridge|
|Floor controls layer||Ortho square • Force arrow|
|Items layer||Tarstuff • Obstacle • Scroll • Orb • Briar • Bomb • Fuse • Token • Weapon • Armor • Accessory • Power gems • Level map • Key • Health potion • Light pole • Mirror|
|Monsters||Roach • Roach queen • Roach egg • Goblin • Neather • Wraithwing • Evil eye • Serpent • Tarstuff mother • Tarstuff baby • Brain • Mimic • Spider • Rattlesnake • Adder • Rock golem • Water skipper • Antlion • Aumtlich • Swordsman • Soulless • Wubba • Seep • Pirate • Slayer • Fegundo • Red guard • Goblin King • Character • Gray man • Rock giant|