Infused from the earth itself
|First appears||DROD 2.0|
|Is brain visible||Yes|
Tarstuff is the shared name for the three types of gooey substance commonly found in dungeons: tar, mud and gel.
- All tarstuff covers whatever it is beneath them.
- This effect is undone if a Vision Token is active.
- Beethro, Items, and Monsters cannot be placed underneath tar.
- Tarstuff can not occupy a 1x1 space, there must be a 2x2 space it can be in.
- Upon being cut, if there would normally be a 1x1 gap, Tarstuff babies are created.
- If a Tarstuff mother is alive, every 30 turns, the tarstuff will extend outward once in every cardinal direction.
- If a Tarstuff mother grows tar, and there would be a 1x1 gap, a Tarstuff baby is created in its place.
- Tar can only be cut on the flat sides.
- Mud can only be cut on the outer round edges.
- Gel can only be cut on the inner edges.