Room clear gate, commonly called green door, is one of the five gates in DROD. This one will remain in its state until all the required monsters in a room are killed and all seeding beacons are deactivated. If the room contains a conquer token, then it must also be triggered in order for the Room Clear gate to be toggled.
Not much is known about room clear gates except for the fact that they are one of the tools available for the architect to use when designing a dungeon.
- The gate toggles its state when all required monsters in the room are killed or otherwise removed and when a conquer token has been triggered (if one is in the room).
- If there are multiple conquer tokens in the room, you only have to step on one of them.
- This gate opens as soon as all monsters are removed and conquer token triggered and doesn't switch back if a new monster appears (via eg. scripting or cutting tarstuff).
- A gate will change its state back to the original if, after clearing the room, you leave it in an unconquered state and get back (via eg. new required monsters appearing or turning on seeding beacons).
Gates are directly affected by one script command: Wait for door to.
|Close||Select a coordinate to check if the door there is closed.|
|Open||Select a coordinate to check if the door there is open.|
This command is conjunctional with the _MyScript variables: _MyScriptX specifies the x-coordinate and _MyScriptY specifies the y-coordinate of the door being checked. The open/close argument cannot be modified with a variable.
- Prior to sister gates being implemented in DROD 3.0, green doors would simply disappear when a room was conquered.