Half the explosion, twice the fun!
|First appears||DROD 5.0|
|Is brain visible||Yes|
According to 1st Excavator, designing explosives that blew up in perfect squares was a feat that took a lifetime to achieve, but their utility was not taken seriously by the Rooted Empire.
When a lit fuse reaches a powder keg, the powder keg is struck by a sharp edge, or the powder keg rests on a hot tile for more than one turn, it explodes in a one-tile radius around the powder keg, producing an explosion. Powder kegs hit by explosions from any source will explode immediately.
- Powder keg explosions light fuses.
- Briar destroys powder kegs without blowing them up.
- Powder kegs depress pressure plates.
- Orbs (all types) and seeding beacons block powder keg explosions, but are activated if hit by them.
- The caber blocks powder keg explosions.
- Powder kegs explode when struck by the sharp edges of weapons, or by floor spikes.
- ↑ Level description from: The Second Sky: Explosives Storage