|First appears||DROD 2.0|
|Is brain visible||No|
When an end of a fuse is stepped on by the player, mimic or decoy or hit by an aumtlich beam it will begin to burn. Each turn, the lit fuse will burn away and light all orthogonally adjacent fuses, continuing the process.
Fuses can be put out by covering them with a mirror.
- Fuses will light up when hit by explosions.
- Fuses block tarstuff and fluff growth.
- Upon any form of a door closing under them, such as a Yellow door, the fuse will cut off on the tiles where the gate was located.
- Mirrors and powder kegs can be placed on top of fuses even though they are on the same layer.
- Fuses can be lit by active firetraps.
- Fuses can be cut by briars or by dropping a trapdoor from under them.