An explosion waiting to happen
|First appears||DROD 2.0|
|Is brain visible||Yes|
Bombs are immobile explosive devices. When struck with a weapon or lit by a fuse, a bomb will explode in a seven-tile-wide square around the bomb, killing and destroying almost everything in range. Bombs and fuses were introduced in Journey to Rooted Hold.
When a lit fuse reaches a bomb or the bomb is hit with a weapon, it explodes in a three-tile radius around the bomb, producing an explosion. Bombs hit by explosions from any source will explode immediately.
- Bomb explosions can light fuses.
- Briar can destroy bombs without blowing them up.
- Bombs hold down pressure plates if they're placed on top of them.
- Orbs (all 3 types) and seeding beacons block bomb explosions, but are activated if hit by them.
- The caber blocks bomb explosions.
- In DROD 5.0 clicking on a bomb will show all the tiles that will be actually hit by the explosion taking into account obstacles and explosions from chain reactions. Prior to DROD 5.0 clicking on a bomb would only show its explosion radius.